So, it seems that Nicole wants to know more about me. Which helps in my goal of writing just a little post each day this week.
The rules: Posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. Play nice, children.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was beginning my life as a Stay-at-Home-Mom. I had a 19 month old, an almost 4 year old, and I was expecting a new baby. I have to say that was probably one of the most difficult times in my life.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today – in no particular order? Work, drive track carpool, vacuum, gather and start laundry, water outdoor plants.
3. Snacks I enjoy - Fresh yogurt with granola, chips and cheese, frozen grapes (though my teeth don’t like them so much).
4. Places I’ve lived, in no particular order - Sandy Hook, Plainville, West Hartford, Stratford, Millbrook, NY.
5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire - Oh my! That is just too much to even imagine! There would probably be a little (or rather a lot) of everything. First off would be sending the girls to whatever high school or college they could to go to then helping my family and town and the charities we choose to support and finally lots of home improvement for sure!
6. Peeps I want to know more about - Umm… who hasn’t been tagged for this yet? Let’s see… Sarah, Knitcole, Jenny, and Ragan if you haven’t already done this one and only if you want to and you have time:)
Have a great day everyone!
ETA: Post title, duh.